Vanity Update – update

After much searching and nearly two years of work (and procrastination), we finally have a finished vanity.

If you missed the BEFORE, you can check it out below, or visit the “Vanity Update” link for the full transformation journey.

It took some time to find the perfect mirror as the original dresser did not have one.  I was actually torn between two different ones but ended up with the one below and I am quite happy with the finished product.

 

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Vanity Update – update

  1. Happy hunting! I got so lucky. I found this dresser for a great price at a flea market, the basin and faucet at a garage sale, and the mirror much later at another flea market. It took over 2 years to get it all together without spending a lot of money.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s